Will You Marry Me Again If You Are Reborn?

Dex-chan lover
@Vulcan_Hajin
Sorry, but...that's probably how it will ends. In every chapter, the manga remind us that the grandpa is at the end of his life. This entire manga is the reminiscent of the old couple's story, from when they were a child until now they've grown old.

every new update, I try to read all the way from the beginning and cry every chapter. I am not sure why but I just feel like reading this from the beginning to the latest update is the best way to enjoy this title

Bruh damn ngl this series need tragedy tag so bad.Ive failed many times to read this beautiful series withour sheding a single tear

Double-page supporter
you know it's good when it can transition you from having the biggest grin on your face to almost tearing up

It doesn't make sense why this is so depressing considering this couple is getting the best ending any couple can ask for. Yet here i am crying like a bitch.

My chest hurt from all the feeels and my eyes hurt from all the tears 😭😭😭😭 I love this manga but it’s just making me feel so damn much

The one who wrote this must have heard many, many stories because you just can't write it like this without experience.

Dex-chan lover
Despite similar format of storytelling, this is like the polar opposite of Isekai Ojiisan lol.

My god this author's a sadist practically every ch is a tragedy thought there would be more cutesy fluff

Also hate how he makes some outcomes ambiguous like when kaoru family home got bombed did just thr grandma die or also the mother

And did both her sister and brother die if this ends with characters getting reincarnated then I want to see all those who died in the series to reincarnated with happy endings

@Pebblezz yeah besides needing a tragedy tag this series is hardly a romance focusing more on character that died in there lives. I dont even get why make this series this dark the synopsis says gentle memories hardly got those.

I just want it to be done with there childhood flashbacks because just filled with sadness.

Double-page supporter
"Gentle memories", huh? This is actually very heavy on one's heart, this way of mixing happy moments, only for something depressing to hit you like a brick. Yet, I can't stop myself from reading.

Users who are viewing this thread