Will You Marry Me Again If You Are Reborn?

Group Leader
Oh, cool 100 comments
To explain the lack of tragedy tag: it's because the Pixiv Comics page doesn't have it either
So I refrained from using tragedy tag
Every time someone put it on this page, I changed it back almost immediately
Mostly because we hadn't arrived on the WWII story yet, I thought it wasn't necessary... YET
Now that we finally arrived and people knows exactly what they're in for...

This manga..

It's lovely and heart warming to read

But it also hurts to read it as well..

I love the author..

I'm gonna need to reread this at some point to remember who all the characters are. There's a lot and they're all important and not all of them make it ;_;

My purpose is to find a heartwarming and light story, but... i found this beautiful but sad story...
Like, war is the worst event... Because of war you lose everything, your love one, your family, this story is so sad... 😭😭😭
So sad but so beautiful I can't even remove this from my subcribes list 😢😢

Group Leader
Judging by the comments, I'll wait for this manga to be completed.

God this is definitely one of the most heartwrenching things I've ever read. I seriously cried after reading each chapter and I just really hope they find their happiness 🥺 I'll probably wait until this is (hopefully) complete, since I don't think I can keep reading every new chapter that comes up since I'll just cry like a baby. Might as well get it done in one go haha

Didn't it end? Last raw chapter on the website is 22 and it was year ago. So not sure why this haves ongoing status?

If you like:
-characters with 0 depth and flaws
-sameface art
-saccharine melodrama that borders on parody
-a story that manipulates your emotions instead of trying to elicit them genuinely
-a story that doesn't try to challenge you at all or be interesting whatsoever throughout it's run

then you will love this. Absolute void of entertainment, 1/10.

p.s. saying it was comforting / fluffy / relaxing is a stupid argument. If you want to relax you shouldn't read manga, go take a fucking bath.

Users who are viewing this thread