Wine Girls - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
The reason for associating the aphid with milk is, of course, because a variety of ant and a variety of aphid have a mutualistic relationship in which the ants protect the aphids from predators and the aphids respond to the ants by excreting a sugary substance, and this relationship has been compared to that of dairy farmers with the beasts from which they get milk.

The best thing that I've found for dealing with aphids are ladybugs. Placed on a plant, the ladybugs will make a systematic search for prey, and will thus clean it of aphids.

Contributor
"Menace" only has one 'N'.

gogogogogo.png

Also, The Final Boss Is A Giant Pervert (ラスボスはド変態) sounds like a perfect ecchi manga title.

Supporter
It's a shame that this years German ice wine harvest has been totally wiped out due to the mild conditions preventing freezing.

Salute to Reisling-chan.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
"For a while" probably means next time she appears she'll be back into it, which is perfectly fine, I want her to win.

Phylloxera is defended against by grafting labruscana its actually rupestris rootstock to vinifera vines, not by Riesling beating it with a sword.

Although I concede that's way more epic. Woo!

Users who are viewing this thread