Wisteria Villosa

Group Leader
Are you freaking kidding me? is the other group the author or has the only right to translate this manhwa? Use your neurons. come on I believe in you.
So, any others scan can't translate it? Because ass suckers like you don't allow them. Such nice people. You're talking about respect like the other group were the one who drawed this manhwa or did they created it and we don't know lol I don't know why making a fuss when everyone can translate whatever they want, read whatever they want and life happily but no. You want drama, you like spreading hate, you think that commenting rude stuffs or talking shit about someone else work is funny, just because you have a keyboard and wifi. Great life you have. It's shallow and pathetic but whatever is your life. I don't bloody care. But messing with other people just because you don't like what they're doing is immature, are you in kindergarten? Just ignore it if you don't like it and don't appreciate their work. cause yeah they also work in this even if you don't think they do. Oh but you are there like an stalker even if you hate it. Go and see a psychiatrist you need help, this isn't normal, you need special help and the others who likes spreading hate they need to go with you too.

Group Leader
Are you freaking kidding me? is the other group the author or has the only right to translate this manhwa? Use your neurons. come on I believe in you.
So, any others scan can't translate it? Because ass suckers like you don't allow them. Such nice people. You're talking about respect like the other group were the one who drawed this manhwa or did they created it and we don't know lol I don't know why making a fuss when everyone can translate whatever they want, read whatever they want and life happily but no. You want drama, you like spreading hate, you think that commenting rude stuffs or talking shit about someone else work is funny, just because you have a keyboard and wifi. Great life you have. It's shallow and pathetic but whatever is your life. I don't bloody care. But messing with other people just because you don't like what they're doing is immature, are you in kindergarten? Just ignore it if you don't like it and don't appreciate their work. cause yeah they also work in this even if you don't think they do. Oh but you are there like an stalker even if you hate it. Go and see a psychiatrist you need help, this isn't normal, you need special help and the others who likes spreading hate they need to go with you too.

Users who are viewing this thread