Wistoria: Wand and Sword - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - Like a sword

looks great but the cutting chapters into small pieces takes the everything away

Group Leader
@paul643 Cut the chapter in half to see if I can get a proofreader, mostly to avoid the most problems, in case I don't get help I will upload the other half...

Dex-chan lover
This looks real promising :)

Lol pea-brained people think magic academy+wands=harry potter

Dex-chan lover
Been waiting for this series to be translated for some time now, thank you so much for picking it up!

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting Hagwarts vibes with this one.

The boy who lived (not that anyone tried to kill him). The scary instructor who keeps harrassing incompetents. Dragon Myboy and his two musclebrain grunts. Smartest girl in class (minus the red haired sidekick). And genderswapped professor who's strict but still gives fair scores and treatments.

And I'm not the only one who thinks that way, it seems :D

Why do ppl try to be things that goes against their nature. Sometimes it kinda weird or boring to watch or read. Like I want be the best at magic but have no magic power. So use “other” means to do it and achieve my goal but in all actuality I still have no magic power so I’m a fake lol. I still read them but I just find weird sometimes. Just it would be dope if instead of being something everyone else want to be and says I s the best but you technically can’t be to reasons why don’t create a different route that rivals the other showing that one isn’t the best.

Group Leader
High hype for the 2nd chap.
I'm wishing the best for the scanlation who did this!

As a swordsman main in any RPG, I am so pissed off that magic is absolute power in that world.

Users who are viewing this thread