Wistoria: Wand and Sword - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - Wand & Sword

Double-page supporter
Lmao, this is the same as "guts berserking" to defeat his oppenent. Nonetheless, good chap.

Aggregator gang
Hope this is the season finale for the anime, I think it'd be a perfect spot.

Dex-chan lover
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares,
Release thy heavenly retribution
Blade of cold, black nothingness
Become my power, become my body
Together, let us walk the path of destruction
And smash even the souls of the Gods

RAGNA BLADE!!

The people talking seems like finn and some lady, she says "One day the fact that wand and sword will never come together will-"

Sword is our mc, but wand I am guessing is elfie? how will they never come together? if this is foreshadowing will and elfie never getting together then I am sad :(

If wand is not elfie but someone or something else I wonder how wand will be found out

Fed-Kun's army
busting out the kenichi flowing water eyes!. finn... hmm does will have a brother?
and how is he still short credits!?!? punks should have gave him at least the bare minimum to pass from that feat alone!

The people talking seems like finn and some lady, she says "One day the fact that wand and sword will never come together will-"

Sword is our mc, but wand I am guessing is elfie? how will they never come together? if this is foreshadowing will and elfie never getting together then I am sad :(

If wand is not elfie but someone or something else I wonder how wand will be found out
Erm ackshually, it's probably the reverse where the fact will be false and wand and sword will come together.

"One day the fact that wand and sword will never come together will [be dispelled/overturned/false]"

Users who are viewing this thread