Wistoria: Wand and Sword - Vol. 7 Ch. 25 - Farewell

Dex-chan lover
I forgot who rosti is, he isn't the elf dude right?
Uh I reread some of the early chapters, and from what I gathered rosti is his roommate who helps made a artifact for him.

And I think he's a dude, but I didn't reread far enough so might have missed the part where they announced he's not a dude.

Dex-chan lover
I've been wondering if Rosti has actually been one of Elfi's ice clones all this time (a much improved version compared to Julius' noob magic), given all the hints that have been dropped in past chapters... like Rosti's crush on Will and showing up Collette on their date, the ch22 quote above (Elfi's always been beside him since they were kids), Rosti showing up in the dungeon near the end of the Grand Duke fight, and now when Rosti "died" his body seemed to crack and fragment into pieces).

She's always described as lazy, constantly ignoring her work while sitting next to her window in the tower. Makes you wonder where her mind is during all that "downtime"...

@SoloTrans Thanks for these translations, as always, you da best <3
I second this, as I noticed his hand cracked and there were fragments near wills eye.

Although it could be just how the monster kills people, be turning them into ashes.

Double-page supporter
thx for the translation... 2 more chapter to catch the raw...

Users who are viewing this thread