Wistoria: Wand and Sword - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - One and Only Magic

Aggregator gang
Finn clan is already established as not being able to use magic. But the thing in this chapter makes me think that their blood is still special and can interact with Moria sword.

Pretty cool, but I hope this isn't actually Will's power-up, and is from the blood Finn put on the sword.

With the name of the manga being "Wand and Sword" I thought the whole thing was going to be similar to earlier in the manga where he uses a sword imbued with magic from someone else, where Will wielded the sword, but was ultimately given power by someone else. So if this is really just "Will, remember you can go SSJ!" I'll really dislike this, but if it's just showing off how powerful Finn's magic (which is now flowing through Will as he wields it) is by proxy, then I'm cool with it.
I agree, I want this to be a one off thing
It definitely is just due to the blood Finn put on the sword so I'm hoping it's just to show Will's full potential and what he would be able to achieve as Magia Wende

Double-page supporter
your magic is courage. your magic is friendship. your magic is ....... really thats fucking it?

Man will's transformation looks Awesome. I was hella hyped Thank you for uploading the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Bro became Bell. White hair and limit off. I wonder what the blood did to his sword. Who made his sword?

Users who are viewing this thread