Witch Craft Works

Glad to see everyone's happy with the upload after months of silence. We're trying our best to catch up with the raws. Hope you guys will continue to love this manga :D

Quick Update, Sadly updates are gonna be more delayed since we are in lack of Ts, TL CL+RD is finished but We lack Ts so if anyone interested in doing TS and got knowledge about it join the discord server

Probably my fav art but the story is rlly weak as of Rn... I swear first arc is gud then it just goes down hill. I’m on chapter 25, does it get better?

I rly like the Concept and the Humor of this one but this MC is one of the hardest, spineless and dumbest virgins without a Progress at all.
Does he ever grow up? I Enjoyed the first Volumes but this MC wants to hold me back sooo much...

@Kelpy_G556 If you don't like where the manga is headed right now, then no you probably won't like the later chapters, sad to say (there's more action and dramatic arcs and the backstory of the two main characters is pretty compelling but other than that, it feels like the same stuff over and over again).

I have a question which I would like the translators to answer. Are there are Volume Extras where lots of stuff is explained in the volumes after 9? Because there was one up till there

I'm willing to provide the raws of this manga to all the people who needs it, join our discord server and contact me if you need it: https://discord.gg/26X66Yp

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad to see this getting picked up again, thanks to everyone working on this

This is fun, but the main character is so stupid, and no one explains him anything worthwhile.

Users who are viewing this thread