Witch Guild Fantasia - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Infiltration

Dex-chan lover
A previous upload was deleted before I could ask what had gone wrong with it.

Dex-chan lover
Soooo the reward that she is gonna give her for helping is sex or what?

Dex-chan lover
i feel bad for rebecca (that's her name right?), that bitch is abusing her so much

Fed-Kun's army
I feel bad for Rebecca... she's been brainwashed. On the bright side, Clauria GO GET YOUR GIRL BACK!

Also thank you for translating TL you're awesome

Thanks for the translation, but the balloon font is impossible to read at normal screen resolution, and it is a chore to keep zooming in to read it.
Please stick to the standard manga uppercase font.

Group Leader
ok so yeah, so fuck the girl controlling her and i hope she'll be ok (i know statistically she has a high chance of being rescued but anything could happen until then)
You will see what happens next week. ;) I know whathappens since I nearly finishedCh. 11 haha

Dex-chan lover
Really sucks that this manga got axed after only 2 volumes. That seems to happen a lot to yuri/action series.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translations, ngl it hurts to read that font. Literally.

Really sucks that this manga got axed after only 2 volumes. That seems to happen a lot to yuri/action series.

Seems like a running theme with yuri in general and not just action ones. Or any new and queer (as in out of the norm) manga that tries things differently. But certainly feels like yuri is getting the shortest end there as well.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like a running theme with yuri in general and not just action ones. Or any new and queer (as in out of the norm) manga that tries things differently. But certainly feels like yuri is getting the shortest end there as well.
To me it's just a matter of demand/supply, there is a massive amount of GL in japan and not enough people to read them all, i've only seen the chinese market to have a lot of long lasting GL even though not a lot get attentions in the west sadly

Users who are viewing this thread