Witch Hat Atelier - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
brushbug brushbug brushbug brushbug brushbug brushbug brushbug brushbug brushbug brushbug brushbug

Double-page supporter
Just noticed that the glyph seems to rotate on the sail.
When Coco is finishing the glyph on page 21, the glyph is pointing downward, away from the flat end of the oar/mast.
When it turns into a glider by page 23, the glyph is suddenly pointing the other way, toward the flat end of the oar/mast.

@rkkn
Also this comment is amusing in hindsight, given the revelation of the witch hat factions in chapter 6.

Dex-chan lover
this shit just made me bridge
there’s actually science in what people call magic
this is what i’ve been looking for my whole life
the world is cool and all but the magic is just *chef’s kiss*

@Ultrabenosaurus @Nexelred @Legalll
i know that this comment comes a year late, but I needed to say that I though exactly the same.
It always irks me when obviously malicious character don't suffer any consequences for their actions.
Agathe knew perfectly well that the MC would fail the test or get hurt at best or die at worst. And she actually wanted it to happen.
That's frigging attempted murder. I don't care if Agatha is 12 or whatever, she should, at the very least, be expelled from the Atelier. That has to count as "using magic to harm people".

And how come the teacher reprimended the MC for being reckless when she was literally pushed into that situation. He HAD to know that Agatha set her up to failure, endangering her life. It was literally impossible for Coco to go to that place or even know about the exam otherwise.

So, she tries to kill someone and nothing happens to her? Let me guess, she has a sympathetic back story that explains why she's a cunt. Someone needs to smack the fuck out her. I'm out.

Dex-chan lover
mmm yes bitchy """""rival""""" and mary sue the perfect duo

Fed-Kun's army
Oh yes lets punish the poor girl that mightve killer her mother on accident. Or you know possibly kill the girl by doing whatever you damn please you actual idiot

Dex-chan lover
What a coward that Agate. She didn't even have the courage to admit she forced Coco into doing the test.

I hope Agete won't become a character that Coco will befriend in the future. She tried to kill Coco, and deserves the consequences.
I detest characters like that. She'll regret stepping into the world of whatever.

Also, if everyone can draw magic, why does those specific children draw magic? Why only them? The witches that decided to rob everyone in the world are just selfish.
Bro read the manga again more carefully

Fed-Kun's army
That girl is a real bitch... she'd have to take a literal bullet through the heart for the mc for me to let these slide... Even if they become friends...

Users who are viewing this thread