Witch Hat Atelier - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. Just like I said in the comments of an early chapter, the witches "with good sense" were no saints, no good guys. They simply were the winners of the great magic war. Afterwards they rewrote the history and made themselves look like the good guys, just like the communists were claiming to be the good guys after the WW2, despite being simple mass murderers, exactly like the nazis. However, things like that Council of Magic Security reveal their true nature. It's clearly an agency with unlimited power, a tool for whoever leads the witches from the shadows to get rid of any troublesome elements, while at the same time laying all the guilt on the targets of the persecution. Exactly like dictatorships do.

Wow, Kaarme's just a goddamn libertarian. Probably wants everyone and anyone who wants one to have access to guns and chemical agents too. Between the two extremes, I prefer the one that doesn't place weapons of mass destruction within the easy reach of any thug or wannabe dictator.

Dex-chan lover
aight this became more like Mahoutsukai no Yome, ending with 'oh no is she in trouble?????? dundundun' and right at the next chapter everything is all fine bro and this new character is actually friendly yay.

Aggregator gang
Wow, Kaarme's just a goddamn libertarian. Probably wants everyone and anyone who wants one to have access to guns and chemical agents too. Between the two extremes, I prefer the one that doesn't place weapons of mass destruction within the easy reach of any thug or wannabe dictator.
and I would rather have the means to defend myself against a tyrannical government instead of being a defenseless lamb to the slaughter. or are we forgetting that countless mass genocides were allowed to take place when guns were taken from the civilians under the pretense of safety making it so only the ones in power had the weapons
these same people who then proceeded to use it against the innocent populous.

i am American i know my history were it not for civilians with guns America would still continue being exploited under British rule. the second amendment is there specifically to prevent a mass slaughter by the government or invasion by a foreign entity.
as for the nuke network its a system of mutual destruction. everyone has nukes but no one uses them. why is that? simple, cause the moment one country fires a nuke all countries fire them resulting in everyone losing. this in-turn essentially keeps everyone from using nukes.

you want to know what is currently lacking.
mental health care
gun safety training
gun education.

oh an lets not forget the media's big part in this mess.
over-covering the tragedies and under-covering the good deeds and triumphs to form a negative narrative
because negativity sells.
guns are nothing but a tool. what its used for directly depends on the user's intentions. just as they can be used to kill they can also be used to protect. by this same vein a kitchen knife can used for murder but it is also used for cooking.
fucking mixing bleach and vinegar creates chlorine gas.
vinegar is used in cooking and bleach is used for whitening clothes. they are common household items, are we going to ban those too because they can be used cause mass murder. don't you realize that treating the symptoms does nothing about the problem. its not a gun problem its a mental health problem. and banning guns will do absolutely nothing to solve that problem.

enough with the identifying yourself as a political party,
enough of thinking you have to adhere entirely to one ideology,
enough of making your political ideology part of your personal identity.
enough of villainizing and dehumanizing those who don't adhere to your political or ideological views.
just ENOUGH.
now that i made my point and got this sit off my chest i am going to move on. i don't have the energy to do a whole meaningless tango.

Users who are viewing this thread