Witch Hat Atelier - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn Qifrey, you erased his memories!!! I guess Qifrey has some personal matters with the brim gang?

Why can't he learn even a little because it's not like he sees every colour the same he shouldn't be able to tell the difference between colours by the contrast.also why would you need to see colour for magic?

Qifrey obviously has a personal reason to track down the brims. Maybe one of them killed his wife, or something. He's not going to let the fascist Council or anyone else get in the way of his revenge. Alternatively he's seeking some blasphemous spell to use for his own purposes, but I reckon people would know about it if he had such a motive, and he would be observed all the time, so I don't consider this option as likely.
I like how most autocratic forms of government are just straight up called "fascists", lmao. Really dilutes the term.

Either way, I agree with everyone. Qiffrey isn't keen on the Council's methods to keep secrets stored and/or most likely has a personal reason to find the Brimhats. He knows that letting his highers-up manage will mean they will screw up.

Users who are viewing this thread