Witch Hat Atelier - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum As if the persecuted rebels/rogues could afford to fight so cleanly when the opponent, the current rulers, aren't above erasing children's memories down to the deepest level based on nothing but mere suspicions. In fact it makes perfect sense for the Brimhats to target and "corrupt" children. It's only so much the Magic Council can do with memory erasing before encountering resistance among their own. Some ex-unknowing like Coco is one thing, but let's see them try to erase the memories of favourite heirs of powerful and famous witch families.

That being said, I'm not actually sure what the Brimhats are trying to achieve. They could easily recruit as much witches as they want from among the common people and fill their minds with forbidden magic, but they don't really seem to be interested.

Dex-chan lover
Brimhats have a wonderful point, but they don't need to be such asses about it =_=

Dex-chan lover
The Brimhats are such Asshats it's like they have something pointy in their rear end.

I know the Brimhats are supposed to seem bad but I really like what they've got going on.

Users who are viewing this thread