Witch Hat Atelier - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Sem Qifrey could be a non psycho brimhat (or at least has some conections with one) so he might be able to?? hopefully
Either way if he cant bestest boy is still a good boy woof woof, lol

Dex-chan lover
It went rather dark, but I hope they can save him. And I hope those things that happened to him, will make him somehow stronger, instead of traumatising him. (Sometime stuff like that, let's you break free.)

But, wow. This manga surly is the good stuff. Intriguing, a wonderful worldbuild as setting, captivating plots, beautiful art and fantastic, yet believable characters, with canyons of depth. Already judged it as a 9, but I now go 10/10.

Dex-chan lover
hope that boy can be returned to normal. He was annoying at first but now I somewhat care for him

Dex-chan lover
Qifrey is a rogue brimhat. They took his right eye as a penitence and they can see everything he can see through that eye. That's why he uses those flashy glasses.

Christ, I didn't see this and/or notice the misplaced pages until now. Fixing that now.

Dex-chan lover
... even when they rescue Eunie i am sure that the Magic Security Fools will do horrible things to him

Double-page supporter
Ah yes, I did something that can only be undone by you doing the same thing therefore making me correct.

Users who are viewing this thread