Witch Hat Atelier - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Aggregator gang
I really thought the answer was "freedom."
Regardless, fantastic chapter. Truly one of the best mangas on this site and it isn't even finished yet.

Group Leader
Did anybody else think mom is a brimhat or stained with magic ink?

Group Leader
the dialogue from the gilt is amazing holy crud. and wow, i feel so sad for eunie...

Eunie . . . He doesn't deserve this . . .

My guess was "chance" because they were cast away for being useless on their society. They were robbed of their chance to live, to do what they like, to achieve their dreams and desire. Well, considering the chapter, they were also robbed of their chance to die. Everyone have their "chance" and it's definitely desired almost as dear as love. A chance to get rich, a chance to get popular, a chance to be promoted, a chance for power, a chance to live happily were all robbed off them when they were turned into gold statues.

Dex-chan lover
Goodbye, Gold People.

@nanze

Death is a harsh word, equivalent to demise and to loss. Peace is a profound euphemism for death, or to attain eternal peace and to depart.

Such strange statues.
First they want to kill the witch, one minute later they spare the time and effort to make a riddle to children witches, so then they can die. Honestly, I didn't get the logic of this whole statue situation very well.. It raised a lot of questions that will never be answered.
Also, I really thought the answer would be "Freedom" as well.

Dex-chan lover
There's gotta be some character out there that mindcontrol other beings into a glyph printer aren't there?

Users who are viewing this thread