Witch Hat Atelier - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Sem

Dex-chan lover
God, Qifrey is beautiful but sometimes his expressions are chilling. I guess that clears up his connection with the brimhats too.

We finally got to see a brimhat!! He actually looks rather cool imo, but is probably not going to be welcome in a society that keeps even its witches separate from the general populace.

I ordered a few more volumes recently to catch up and I'm so excited to get them and flip through them. Shirahama-sensei's work is so goooood.

Can't we have Coco start a new faction? Top Hat? Magician's Hat?

... too young to start a faction? :(

Dex-chan lover
Finally, we see some really interesting uses of magic in real time situation, Quifrey drawing with his feet, the fact that the brimhat was, in reality, a remote doll, this chapter was amazing.

Shirahama-sensei knows how to draw tension on his/her work.

Supporter
This manga is honestly so good. I love the pacing and development.

For one I wish the English version comes out faster and that it's as good as this translation (no kidding sometimes official English is worse than the fan translation one) so more people would come to know and love this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, no pressure here!
Also, is Alaira gonna do...anything? At all?

Aggregator gang
I love the baby witches and all but is true Alaira didnt do shit ? Also finally we know whats the deal with the prof and the brimhats.

Dex-chan lover
OH MY! They stole his eye? For what? And I see, I see. That's how Coco is their savior? But like, it's not like she's doing anything for them?? Cause she already cast the forbidden magic and turned her mom into a statue.
Many thanks

Aggregator gang
Wait, so why do they specifically need Coco to be their 'savior'? Can't they just get a random witch student to do that? Being unlearned or not doesn't affect the magic after all. And wouldn't it be more impactful for a witch born to cast forbidden magic than someone who wasn't raised to fear and hate forbidden magic?

Fed-Kun's army
The brimhat stole his eye. And he can draw with feet??? But I thought magic needs a special ink?

Dex-chan lover
@torikun a with born has too many mental block while the unlearned will be more eager to go with it, that's why Coco is their savious they can put her in an easy spot to force her into using forbidden magic, and now she has 2 reasons for it, she has to save her mom and now she has to save the boy, so the question is will she do it? will she go with their plans?

Group Leader
@doomroar but, it could have been any unknowing right? but in this case, it is coco because she was in that place at that time to receive that book and pen when she was a kid, yes?

Users who are viewing this thread