Witch Hat Atelier - Vol. 6 Ch. 33

Thank you soo much for the update!! I really love this series ♥♥♥
The artstyle is just gorgeous ♪~

Dex-chan lover
Hey kid, talk shit get hit, that's how it goes, you better watch yourself before you wreck yourself!

Agathe being integrated enough into the group/story to be the straight man, like if agree.

But like. You've seen that face? Either that kid bullied her hard, and she's scared of him, or she's scared that Coco's opinion of her will be tainted. Scared because of the truth. Otherwise we'd see anger at being slandered once again. There would be fisticuffs.

Maybe it's both.

Dex-chan lover
Chances are she is the better student and the other who stole her work is a real brown noser and can lie their way to first

If its PR i think i can help you guys outs cause i really love thia series and if PR will help gets this series a faster release i would gladly help

With that sort of obsession and diligence, I doubt Agathe would even think of such a thing

Double-page supporter
maybe someone stole agathe's glyph and unveiled it before she did. so actually it was stolen from her and not the other way around.

Dex-chan lover
Agathe? Steal?

That's the last thing you'll see from her from what we've seen about her personality so far.

Users who are viewing this thread