Witch Hat Atelier - Vol. 7 Ch. 38

Fed-Kun's army
This manga still manages to impress at every turn. Coco's purity is something we could all use more of in our hearts.

Good to see Riché's brother is still around, and doing pretty well for himself too if he even precedes Qifrey. I didn't think we'd see him for a while, so this is getting me more curious about how things will develop even if it doesn't look like he'll be too active for now.

Dex-chan lover
Oof, I really love it when the author draws Grimhat Coco because she's so beautiful when wearing black.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I was thinking that saving him might have been more dangerous to him lol.

But this is a pretty amazing meta-twist. Pretty much all Start of Darkness and Freudian Excuse threads hinge on the "good" figure telling the character to give up hope/doubt. Qifrey is rightly telling them all to sod off.

Hey! you guys updated the look of you credits page! looks very good, well done.

Also, i enjoyed this chapter! it certainly is exciting everytime we see a panel of Brimhat Coco!

I think it's a side effect of growing older, but I stan Orugio pretty hard.

Fed-Kun's army
So we had a reprieve from dark!Qifrey but it looks like things are going to keep flirting with forbidden magic going forward huh

Dex-chan lover
Page 20: Brushbug giving the evil eye.

Page 21: As much as I want Coco to stay in the path of good I just can't deny that her Brimhat dress is gorgeous.

And Tetia being Tetia as always, cutie pie.

Dex-chan lover
@Renan_Walheim He really is one of the best tsundere characters i have seen in my life, he isn't always tsun but his dere is always a sight to see, i love his expressions when dealing with the kids(Qifrey included).

Ahhhhhhh thank you for translating and cleaning this so beautifully!! I really appreciate the art on this so much and having people take the time to give their best really makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside!

Dex-chan lover
Brimhat Coco is a cooler Coco. Why can't we have a cooler Coco.

Banning all magic that affects the body outright was silly, precisely because it meant you couldn't do healing magic. I guess maybe you could get around this with some sort of pharmaceutical magic perhaps where you make a portion that might have similar effects to whatever spell you originally were going to use, but that is so inelegant when a much better solution is there.

Wonder if we will ever see some "brimhats" do only good things - like a bunch of healers that practice their craft secretly? Bet that would fetch top dollar in the black market.

Users who are viewing this thread