Witch Hat Atelier - Vol. 7 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Never leave a man behind! Good choice!

Regarding them being away for a long time from the Atelier. Imagine them realizing, they are part of a story in the endgame. It would oddly fit the theme of the manga. Nobody would see that turn of events coming. A Masterpiece.

Dex-chan lover
If it was possible to frame every page of this manga and hang it on a museum, I would.. no matter how insane and ridiculous that may sound.

Dex-chan lover
Beautiful as always 🤗
Nexy would be calm chapter i hope.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how even though dark side was portrayed as bunch of, erm, no-goods, to not use more rude and accurate words, yet you want to see MC using forbidden magic.

Double-page supporter
The Brimhats, although they know their place, seem to be onto something for me tbh. Remember when it was revealed why Coco is their "savior?" I forget the line exactly but its something along, "To use Forbidden Magic for good. To fundamentally change what is good or evil," or something. They seem to know they themselves are antagonists or at least willing to do unspeakable things, only to make sure that forbidden magic isn't just accepted as something never to touch. We see this with the Doctors, who are now forbidden to learn magic and how anyone who knows magic is forbidden to pursue medicine. They were witches once, and the time they told us "those witches lied and did real bad things" came from whats basically a cop. IDK, i feel like the brimhats are trying to force the topic to the spotlight by whatever means cus like... healing IS vital. There is no good reason to not allow people to venture into it.

The author already has brimhat designed and the design is great, the question is when we’ll see her in the story, going full badass and using forbidden magic to do good.
Tbh brimhats are the MVPs here, who tf bans using healing magic for doctors? (Tho the ones we currently saw were kinda assholish the ideals of the group still makes sense)
My opinions on brimhats are probably heavily influenced by my real world political opinions tho, don’t shoot the messenger(private communication) and lets gooooo genetic modificatiooooon.

@Edpolivanova
If we look on page where brimhat Coco comparison side by side on p21, it's look like brimhat Coco was taller then present Coco

We can speculate Coco Will become brimhat in the near future

At least i hope so

Fed-Kun's army
I have the belief that Coco was a brimhat leader/ this Riche person. (Forgive me if Riche is actually one of the girls, haven't read this in a while!!)
Hm

Page 21 what path to choose darkness or light men. at that moment I thought to myself is just like infamous hahaha

love the series. Thank s Ms. or Mr. translator.

Fed-Kun's army
Coco's brimhat dress looks so epic. Coco please go over to the dark side

Users who are viewing this thread