Witch Hat Atelier - Vol. 7 Ch. 39

Damn, that teacher is a zealot for cardinal law, isn't he?

Orugio and him are probably going to clash later on—I just Orugio and the gang win when that time comes.

every single chapter is a joy to read... the art.. the world building.. the characters.. aaa superb!! orugio really be best boy

I still think this world's idea of keeping drawing a secret for "world peace" is hopelessly naive - and terrible because they outlawed medical magic. I will always look forward to that system being destroyed, which I think will be part of the climax of this story.

I WAS SWEATING BECAUSE I THOUGHT LAST CHAPTER WOULD LEAD TO A BREAKUP SCENE BUT NO, ITS JUST SHOWING ORUGIO TELLING QIFREY THAT HE WANTS TO ADOPT MORE KIDS AND IM SOOOFTTTT OMG

Dex-chan lover
Best teacher to main cast girls is unwilling. Still great guy.
@Binary10011 The funny things with systems - no matter how wrong or plain sinister they are, when they collapse they bury a lot of people underneath themselves.

Dex-chan lover
@Binary10011 It's one of those settings that are impossible, like a world with zero crime rate, and are only there so the plot could watch it fall like a neatly placed row of dominos.

Dex-chan lover
@Binary10011
I’d say it’s more image reform. They’re being accepted by the nobility and masses after a treacherous past. But it still won’t work as the Brimhats are still experimenting...

Dex-chan lover
Given how rumors are in the place, I can understand Qifrey wanting to stay away, but I'm curious as to what made Orugio such an introvert, and how he made friends with the Qman

Fed-Kun's army
Oh man it's been too long. I missed the gorgeous art and wonderful storytelling. Thank you for the update. Oh and is there a double page?

Double-page supporter
Hiheart and Suzie are for sure in on it. Do I say this cus i love them and their designs? Mostly, yes.

BUT!!! They both mention something that could lead them to trouble with a stricter witch in front of Orugio (suzie saying she wish she could show people the secrets cus of the work it takes). But then also Hiheart keeps Orugio from taking in a child? Why is he suddenly so strict, especially seeing how chill and lax he tends to be?

My theory is that they're probing him to see how much he's willing to bend the rules and this'll... develop into more later? Either as a 1984 double cross or to a group of a witches who want a change but in a much less abrasive way like the brimhats

Double-page supporter
Orugio is the best wth

Anyone else thinking the kid was either faking it or had a medical issue going on?? I loved Suzie and her master tho

Thanks for this chapter!!!

Users who are viewing this thread