Witch Hat Atelier - Vol. 8 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Some form of cloudwalk? Ice or rock could be possible if you use Coco's focus on reversal/deconstruction.

Agate commented on elementary, so it's unlikely to be gate runes that have solid ground on the other side to use as footholds.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
🤧 hngnhhs look at these kids, trying to make the world a more accessible place

I like it. This is a pretty "woke" chapter. Truly, privilege comes with responsibility.

Edit: hmm. People seem to not like the "woke" word. I couldn't think of any word at the moment haha but I just appreciate this manga for talking about it here! :) maybe a more gentle word like "aware" is what I meant. Anyway, thanks again for updating this!

Fed-Kun's army
You can't just leave us hanging with your written preview of the next chapter D:

Dex-chan lover
Teasing us with that credits page shouldn't be allowed.

I saw this girl in an image on the author's Twitter, didn't take long to see her, and it seems next chapter things get wild.

Are we caught up with scans?

@redmikan Why "woke"? It is just two kids trying to help their friend, the most they said is that people not always know what problem others deal with, which is so basic that only a child could say that like it is groundbreaking.

This is such a good series. Its a pity it doesnt get more exposure. The premise is unique but simple enough to follow along with and the characters are distinct too
Current chapter (And the previous one) was a nice change in pace after the most recent events and its great to see the kids having fun with their studies

Dex-chan lover
Witches of the past didn't bothered with accessibility because they could use magic to heal the afflicted people, with much less effort and way better results.
I think this would be the next angle brimhats will try to approach to get to Coco.

I can believe with how popular it is and with how many worldwide publications decided to pick this one up does this one have no plans for a anime?!

Users who are viewing this thread