Witch Hat Atelier

THis manga is one of my favorite! The art is so good and the story constantly keeps me entertained!

sick concept same time fuck the witchesfor
gatekeeping magic and erasing memories, imagine killing yourself in this world because you weren't born a witch but these fuckers just wont let you learn it

this level of worldbuilding has reminded me of Saihate no Paladin, and i'm loving the story so far
great read 9/10

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it on 5 other manga. Sorry y'all i got cursed too, you can't underestimate random people curse

Group Leader
As always this manga delivers on what a responsible and caring adult is meant to look like, and also touches expertly on things like child poverty, disability and with it ableism.

also @agruma lol I figured but I'm basically on the same page as you - also as unfortunate as it may seem you simply can't suspect every adult who spends time alone with children to be an abuser, otherwise teaching and coaching, or hell even adopting, would NEVER work, even if there ARE predators in those areas of life. Plus we don't know how teachers are vetted yet in this manga soooo. SHRUGS.

If you want a similar series to this, i'd recommend the webtoon Hooky, its also about witches and has some darker undertones.

Group Leader
SWEET! LIL! BABIES!! Loved this update, loving the character development for all the kids. And of course loving Qifrey's new catch-phrase of 'Okaaay...'

Dex-chan lover
hoping coco will end up using forbidden magic
ik the author won't turn her to the "dark side" permanently or even for a full arc
but it would be soooo much more interesting if it didn't always just get resolved by them going
"oh no coco realizes that the right side is actually working together friendship is magic"
not to mention all this teasing about coco as a savior not paying off would be a royal shame
especially since neither side of the grand conflict is actually all that great

This series is just gorgeous. Kinda reminds me of the plot development of a shonen action series combined with the aesthetics and vibes of a Studio Ghibli movie.

I hope this gets a well-made anime adaptation (maybe later when more of the series has been released), get more people's attention on it.

this is very good, it's refreshing to see that there are still quality manga out there, with a real story, real depth given to the characters and actual care paid to their backstory and developpement...

Double-page supporter
this is very good uhhh finally got some good magic stuff. this also kind of remind me of howl's (especially iguin's hat). this deserve the rating 💞

Users who are viewing this thread