Witch Hat Atelier

Contributor
No more chapters from the old scanslator, as it's getting an official release. #Dropout picked it up, though Mangadex is probably going to pull down all the older chapters.

Dex-chan lover
so glad another group picked this up (at least i think?). i had a feeling this manga wouldn't just get dropped like that by everyone

Contributor
Omg why has it taken me so long to get around to reading this??! This story is literally what I've been searching for for years since finishing Harry Potter.
This is better than Ancient Magus' Bride when it comes to magic building, and that story already has a high impression for me!

Beautiful artwork, compelling (if typically archetypal characters), pure and unrelenting imagination in world and magic building, and the plot is mysterious and tense I can barely put it down to write this review.
Someone hold me, I think I just found my favorite manga. ?

Contributor
Also if y'all weren't at least a little tempted to draw your own glyphs after first learning more about them then y'all are liars.

omg I need to get my shit together and keep reading BUT I JUST HAVE SO MANY FEELINGS ABOUT THIS MANGA GUYS, I HOPE THIS GETS AN ANIME

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2017/10/15/witch-hat-atelier/

Good storyline, good characters, good magic, and beyond good art. What else needs to be said? Really, this manga is just superb

This is definitely my new fav. Great art, great story: dark, but with a good helping of hope in the mix.

Dex-chan lover
This is the most beautifully drawn manga that I've read on here so far. Interesting story too. I like it a lot.

It's been such a long time since i've read something where the author cares about every detail of their art, explains the proccess of how magic works and in the many ways it can be used like inverting runes or alining two halfs of a glyphs to activate magic, mixing ink with other ingridient to give the glyphs some particular effects and how witches use them in their daily lives... i just like when authors go a little further than telling a story and try to give life to the world this fictional characters live in.

I'm not too much into "magic" themed mangas, but even so i can't help but love this.

anyone know how often the magazine published? 33 pages per chapter seems too long for weekly but short for monthly one

Dex-chan lover
I am still disappointed that this isn't about an atelier that makes cute hats for cute witches.

Definitely, one of my favourite recent manga!

j4d1Ia8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Very interesting artstyle, gives off a very unique vibe. It's like storybooks or medieval illustrations.

Users who are viewing this thread