Witch Hunter - Ch. 204 - An Ill Fated Relationship

Double-page supporter
You know what I hate about this manga?

There are so many plans happening at once, chapters that can be used to actually move the plot along are instead used to assure the reader that, yes the protagonists are being led astray and there's nothing they can do about it, before it was interesting now it's just annoying. The only worthwhile part of this chapter was the interaction with Tasha and Halloween. But that could've been anywhere else and still be as good.

Edit: I got his name wrong sorry

Dex-chan lover
Remember when Witch Hunter was about hunting witches and finding a way to save your sister who turned into a witch? Now there’s so much politics between factions that it’s barely fun to read anymore. And that flashback arc destroyed the focus the manga had on its plot. It’s frustrating to see something that was funny and entertaining in its earlier chapters become what it is now

Supporter
man, you guys can keep whining, I'm just going to continue to enjoy the story and characters and world, and how everything interacts

Double-page supporter
I'd like it if their relationship would end though.

Fed-Kun's army
"there s just too much happening and am too lazy to care, fuck this mango"

Demn tsundere tasha ffs 😑

Fed-Kun's army
Why tasha is named tasha even though he is a male. spoiler alert!

@Flavor25 Yeah, action needs to hurry up and happen now. Didn't mind the flashback arc, as I was curious enough about his backstory to want one, but at this point some more action is needed. At the very least I still have confidence in the writer's ability to write a good arc, unlike most of the other manga that loses me.

edit- Thank you for translating. If you read this I'm curious have we caught up with raws yet? Would you happen to know how the release is scheduled for Witch Hunter?

M8E

Group Leader
We've nearly caught-up with the raws, only 2 chapters more and then this will go bi-weekly as the raws. @kingoflames32

Fed-Kun's army
Hate when they use "That" as a hidden plot device. Annoys the hell out of me since there are better ways to go about it.

I can understand the gimmie more action feel but I like that they're having an actual serious discussion about letting East, Tash, & co joining them instead of just bein' like "ok I know you're shady af criminals but you can join us anyway because pLoT LeT'S bE FwEnDs UwU" I've read quite a few manga that have situations roll out like that and it just makes me think wow you guys great thinking process here's a cookie! :D I'll take this over THAT any day besides the set up's interesting it'll be fun to see how everything pans out.

I actually enjoy seeing the world expanded on with more factions coming into play each with their own agenda. Though the scheming and politics really work better when binge reading it. While I didn't mind the Tasha flashback arc since it was interesting and we finally got a good look at Edea, I have to admit that the slow/erratic release plsu the short chapters didn't do it many favors.

Amazing, we caught up even while the scanlation was in hiatus for so much?
You guys rock!

Users who are viewing this thread