With a Strong-Willed Marchioness, Prince Yandere's Love Offensive - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - An Inconceivable Answer...!?

Dex-chan lover
"I'm born rich and pretty but I am also a victim oh poor me" fantasy, coupled with rape. But "all is well" because true love. Imagine being so hot that even though you neglect your fiancé, treat her terribly, bring your fake lover in front of her face, fake breaking up your engagement then rape her and imprison her, she still loves you.

"I'm born rich and pretty but I am also a victim oh poor me" fantasy, coupled with rape. But "all is well" because true love. Imagine being so hot that even though you neglect your fiancé, treat her terribly, bring your fake lover in front of her face, fake breaking up your engagement then rape her and imprison her, she still loves you.
In his defense, she raped him first. Although some part of him still liked it enough to pay back the favor.

Double-page supporter
So he always loved her but never showed it properly, got close to the other girl as part of his duties to cause the anti-royalists to stumble and get caught, got raped and raped her back.

I am going to be honest I like this not because any of it is morally right but because it is all so fucked up

Dex-chan lover
What does she mean I can't have a child?
Didn't see have sex with him in the beginning so that she could get pregnant with a child?

I don’t understand why he couldn’t just tell her? Like this is a mission I don’t actually like that girl?! He just made her humiliate herself and her look bad!

Dex-chan lover
So he always loved her but never showed it properly, got close to the other girl as part of his duties to cause the anti-royalists to stumble and get caught, got raped and raped her back.

I am going to be honest I like this not because any of it is morally right but because it is all so fucked up
Everyone's playing 4D chess but forgot the point of the game

Users who are viewing this thread