With a Strong-Willed Marchioness, Prince Yandere's Love Offensive - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - An Inconceivable Answer...!?

Dex-chan lover
Unless you're crazy yourself lol.

Crazy don't like you for you to have the choice anyways. Check yourself!
How dare you fight my logic with better logic than my logic.

Its the fact that I have experience in that department yet forgot. How can their be so many crazy women on this planet?

Dex-chan lover
What does she mean I can't have a child?
Didn't see have sex with him in the beginning so that she could get pregnant with a child?
She had a spell on her so she can't get preggo. The rape of the prince was a fake pregnancy ruse to keep her safe as they wouldn't wanna assassinate her if she had his child.

I don’t understand why he couldn’t just tell her? Like this is a mission I don’t actually like that girl?! He just made her humiliate herself and her look bad!
This is the part I was gonna comment, he treated her like trash for a very long time and essentially abandoned her all as some plan against anti-royalists and never once thought to tell FMC "Hey I'm doing this cause of X reason".

This whole series has been a mess from the Rape to the revenge rape to now finding out much of it was some weird spy level shite that doesn't make sense to not tell FMC. How did she not know about the spell that meant he couldn't get it on with other women without her knowing? Seems like that would be something said when getting the spell cast. Feels like a retcon (Maybe editor driven).

I kept reading cause I was curious to what the end game was, now we have FMC somehow still inlove with a guy that isolated her and raped her alot. Who most importantly raped the prince first for some political revenge. Why do either of these people hold feelings for the other? Where do we go from here? Is this gonna turn into one of those garbage noble school series now?

Dex-chan lover
This whole series has been a mess from the Rape to the revenge rape to now finding out much of it was some weird spy level shite that doesn't make sense to not tell FMC...
both are crazy, maybe I forgot but FMC liked the rape part? (Shoujo and NTR exclusive?)
the last chapter are weird, why is FMC less horrible? she has enough power to escape, but the Prince is the bad guy, and must use a spell (a useless action, because they like each other)?

wow this is one of the plots ever written
not really, especially rape part is (almost) standard in female (demographic) Manga

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The knot is knotting, really dramatic tragedy. . .well, at least, she’s aware she’s been trapped and it’s hateful.

Dex-chan lover
.... she’s aware she’s been trapped and it’s hateful.
why? she raped him for this (her) position, and he used a anti-cheating spell on himself (wait, she could still cheat?)

or is this comment sarcasm?

Dex-chan lover
why? she raped him for this (her) position, and he used a anti-cheating spell on himself (wait, she could still cheat?)

or is this comment sarcasm?
No no i’m talking abt the magic oath. I mean he raped her back, and multiple times lol, so on this point they’re even.

Edit: and I think you missed smth bcs she didn’t rape him to become crown princess. 1) She literally used a contraceptive spell to avoid getting pregnant and 2) she immediately left the country. She did it so her life and her house would be spared.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
if one of the two main characters made this story as a post on reddit, it would definitely get the ESH tag

Dex-chan lover
So, will there be more rape? You know, the I-hate-you-so-much-I-want-to-marry-and-have-kids-with-you-and-be-together-on-our-dying-days rape?

Rape this rape that. Brother, you're reading erotica. Best to just shut your brain off. Read some Anglos-made webcomic if you feel this manga is nonsense. There you get your plenty hs bs indoctrination that familiar with how feeling truly works in your greatest most wisest opinion.

Thx for the chapter btw.

Dex-chan lover
Rape this rape that. Brother, you're reading erotica. Best to just shut your brain off. Read some Anglos-made webcomic if you feel this manga is nonsense. There you get your plenty hs bs indoctrination that familiar with how feeling truly works in your greatest most wisest opinion.

Thx for the chapter btw.
What? Are you actually defending the rape as a good thing in this series? Big yikes. Erotica has nothing to do with what happens in it. Alot of good erotica can be sexy and well written. If you half ass a story as an excuse for the erotica part thats one thing but this series is trying to be a series series with some erotica thrown in so no people won't shut brain off.

Don't pretend to be staff.
if one of the two main characters made this story as a post on reddit, it would definitely get the ESH tag
Your post has been removed. Do not repost this without contacting the mods for approval.

This post violates Rule 8: We do not allow posts which concern violent encounters. This includes any mention of violence in any context.

Dex-chan lover
All this pain could have been avoided with some COMMUNICATION but then we wouldn't have crazy spicey revenge rape scenarios for that type of audience so whatever floats.

Please god don't be my awakening for trashy eroticas, I swear I just like dumpster fires.

Dex-chan lover
What? Are you actually defending the rape as a good thing in this series? Big yikes. Erotica has nothing to do with what happens in it. Alot of good erotica can be sexy and well written. If you half ass a story as an excuse for the erotica part thats one thing but this series is trying to be a series series with some erotica thrown in so no people won't shut brain off.
Japan brand erotica does often have rape in it. If your out here trying to say it doesn't then bro you need to be educated. He was saying that talking about it like it matters is pointless because its literally just a plot point in a story that is so far beyond the line already its insane.

Users who are viewing this thread