With Her Who Likes My Sister - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Hey, Onee-chan

Dex-chan lover
Wait but, huh, so... Does the (big) sister feel anything for Akebi at all or is she just being nice accepting her stuff. I now it's only been 18 chapters but my brain suddenly tried to understand what's going on since I was too busy simping for lil sister.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for doing these updates, can’t wait for more though :)
It feels like big sister will leave for some reason. Her behaviour felt odd, more odd than usual that is.

Dex-chan lover
zSen-KJe4Po.jpg

This is like a death flag bro, wth

Wait but, huh, so... Does the (big) sister feel anything for Akebi at all or is she just being nice accepting her stuff. I now it's only been 18 chapters but my brain suddenly tried to understand what's going on since I was too busy simping for lil sister.
Big sis has stated that she is straight previously, so I take that she loves Akebi as a friend. She's clearly shipping for Akebi and her sister. She probably thought they were a good match and that's why she arranged for them to live together.
Thanks, zeztie for the TL. Hope you had a nice break and that you still find time to work on this TL. ❤️

Group Leader
you’re all welcome!

I’ve got classes again this monday but this chapter’s got me curious with how vol2 is gonna close out - especially with the weirdly ominous big sis scene and the new guy.

I’ll do my best to find time for translating :)

Dex-chan lover
Big sis has stated that she is straight previously, so I take that she loves Akebi as a friend. She's clearly shipping for Akebi and her sister. She probably thought they were a good match and that's why she arranged for them to live together.
Thanks, zeztie for the TL. Hope you had a nice break and that you still find time to work on this TL. ❤️

Oh... I see, thanks!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for translating this!
... what kind of name is Ooamana, wow

Group Leader
Thank you very much for the translation~

There is nothing more death flag-esque than those panels with the big sister, as mentioned above.
I really hope it's not!

Ps: at least the tags proof otherwise~:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread