With Her Who Likes My Sister - Vol. 3 Ch. 33.5 - Extra Chapter

Dex-chan lover
Huh ? it probally nothing, but... She still "having crush on big sis". that is a easy plot device to make they come to realzie and shit. Especally when it going about "communication is important", flussing over this as "it's nothing" is... ugh... come on !

Dex-chan lover
Huh ? it probally nothing, but... She still "having crush on big sis". that is a easy plot device to make they come to realzie and shit. Especally when it going about "communication is important", flussing over this as "it's nothing" is... ugh... come on !
it’s bait bro! they use the romance tag and yuri tags for baits like this, there is nothing yuri about this manga that two best friends don’t have :/

Dex-chan lover
What a useless omake, this should have at least answered them becoming a couple. It just reinforces it was a yuri bait, why have the tags it did without actually using them.
Like for real yeah.

I hate using the term "Queer bait" but really that's the best way to describe this ending.

In her mind she clearly loves her, not sure why the author didn't simply write her saying her thoughts out loud to give it a simple definitive conclusion.

The fuck is with mangaka and being afraid of ending stories with all plot points resolved.

Dex-chan lover
Like for real yeah.

I hate using the term "Queer bait" but really that's the best way to describe this ending.

In her mind she clearly loves her, not sure why the author didn't simply write her saying her thoughts out loud to give it a simple definitive conclusion.

The fuck is with mangaka and being afraid of ending stories with all plot points resolved.
Yeah it ends with an omake that is 2 friends enjoying themselves, like it would have been so easy to mildly change it to being romantic dates.

Dex-chan lover
Bait. Occasionally Heart-Thumping Galpal BFFs is not the ending I wanted or expected. It's like it took a few lessons from modern asexual yuri manga and then regressed twenty years. Nothing fundamentally changed in the dynamic after Kinome feeling down that Akebi did this (partly) for her sister. Who saw herself as a kind of matchmaker. And after the discussion about being fixated on partners earlier, it feels like a betrayal. I get that this may technically be "girl's love" genre in Japan but the tag lies.

Unironically, thanks zeztie! It's not like you could easily give a warning about the ending. Great work, though. I wouldn't be bothered if I wasn't so looking forward to your release. And you released a lot at once!

Dex-chan lover
Bait. Occasionally Heart-Thumping Galpal BFFs is not the ending I wanted or expected. It's like it took a few lessons from modern asexual yuri manga and then regressed twenty years. Nothing fundamentally changed in the dynamic after Kinome feeling down that Akebi did this (partly) for her sister. Who saw herself as a kind of matchmaker. And after the discussion about being fixated on partners earlier, it feels like a betrayal. I get that this may technically be "girl's love" genre in Japan but the tag lies.

Unironically, thanks zeztie! It's not like you could easily give a warning about the ending. Great work, though. I wouldn't be bothered if I wasn't so looking forward to your release. And you released a lot at once!
You know I just realized just how much of a missed potential the ending was.

Throughout the entire story it's been a recurring joke that blonde girl has a habit of saying her thoughts out loud.

This could have been the moment when that recurring joke paid off with her accidentally saying what she was thinking at the end.

Which would have made all that development and foreshadowing meaningful at the end.

But nope, we got this instead.

Such a waste of a good story, the elements where all there for a great ending and the author blew it.

Dex-chan lover
Man not even a sneaky kiss at the end and a hint of progress to happen in the future? I'm having flashbacks to that "not yuri" Yoga Stretching manga at least this didn't have an ass pull "I'm getting married" ending I suppose

Dex-chan lover
PMyi9uAE_TI.jpg
iUIbFuSE0t0.jpg
iThJTl49cuM.jpg
eats-QCZOfM.jpg

Around the world,ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Around the world,ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAround the world,ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Around the world

Group Leader

after getting some rest I definitely felt the disappointment everyone else is feeling. It really felt like all this build up happened for the tiniest reward.

I also only read chapters as I released them which kinda led to me to going all out to see how it ended. Maybe in the future I'll pre read series I translate but that may end up with me not translating it at all lol.

Dex-chan lover
after getting some rest I definitely felt the disappointment everyone else is feeling. It really felt like all this build up happened for the tiniest reward.

I also only read chapters as I released them which kinda led to me to going all out to see how it ended. Maybe in the future I'll pre read series I translate but that may end up with me not translating it at all lol.
Thankful for what you did, noone would have assumed this would be a fizzle series.

Dex-chan lover
Its great, I loved it, the lack of a romantic ending is crippling and soul crushing, but I still enjoyed it.

Dex-chan lover
This is definitely just gal pals territory with not even a lick of romantic interest.

PMyi9uAE_TI.jpg
iUIbFuSE0t0.jpg
iThJTl49cuM.jpg
eats-QCZOfM.jpg

Around the world,ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Around the world,ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAround the world,ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Around the world
However I enjoyed these chibis and the release by zez was great so I can't complain too hard. It's just, it could've been so much more. That's all.

Sick! I'm sad there was no romance ending but it works also thank you zeztie for the release-

Users who are viewing this thread