Wizard of Arsenia - Ch. 7

i thought the mc would have some brain but he thinks the daughter of the red dragon would be defeated by a mere troll.

Since mounts are allowed, Lucy should be the mount for the next two bouts!

@WhiteWhaleJonas
@neatio1
It's not the MC who's braindead, it's the author who doesn't know how to write a story that holds up without needing a stupid MC

Was only here for the art ._. The writing And world building in this is worse than edgy chunni writers who just want to self insert

I can’t even bring myself to ‘just’ enjoy the art because of HOW DUMB EACH AND EVERY CHARACTER IS!!! SERIOUSLY?? Knights are allowed to ride horses in a coliseum duel???? You can shift your lineup however you want after you’ve already submitted it?? A FLIPPIN’ TROLL CAN BE CONSIDERED A KNIGHT?????? HOW BRAIN DEAD ARE THESE MERCENARIES TO ACTUALLY ACCEPT THE BARON’S DUEL?!!

Dex-chan lover
chapter only reinforces how braindead all parties involved in this nonsense are
btw did Lily have to die?
Lily is the real victim in all of this
the Lancer didn't kill the mercenary
Lucy just went ahead and offed her cuz she's an ugly troll?
noice

Double-page supporter
Man this story become more and more stupid! Wth wtf is wrong with her name as Lily? And why do she have to die in this shitty tournament..if you just kill the baron or show them your "nobilty title" that you got from the red dragon then iw will solved more peacefully..

Double-page supporter
I don't use this phrase lightly and I'm not proud of ut, but I'm incredibly angry at the author and I don't have the manners, patience or vocabulary to express myself any other way.

Dear author, why'd you have create such a weak bitch ass pathetic pussy incompetent doormat? Your decisions as a creative writer are unfathomably horrendous. I feel bad for anyone who reads this.
0/10 dribble

Dex-chan lover
MC should just say fuck it and kill the lord, he's obviously cheating and no one cares so who gives a shit if he just kills the lord.

yes he should just kill the lord, after all he got a marquis ring, and if the only witsness are the lowly one it doesn't really count... The only matter is that MC is a class 5 wizard and a have a marquis ring, and there is all the mercenary and some others that will confirm the sin of the lord... I understand that Mc come from a world where killing is taboo for modern society, but he should be realist, this world is still in western age there is less way to proof that you are wrong and if you are stong, loved, intelligent, possess good and strong friend, or possess a good status in that society, then you have little worry. You just have to eradicate every bad root when it is necessary. Like here...

Users who are viewing this thread