Wizard of Arsenia

i thought one was translation was bad and switched to the other. then i realised there was a much worse translation :(

Dex-chan lover
Spells are borrowed from D&D. Pretty fun so far if you read it like a session instead of a railroaded story.

Dunno what to say, its pretty fuckin generic, mc is flippin bout everything and lifeless "literally", and this manhwa is pretty good way to waste your time

Fed-Kun's army
There’s nothing but the manga right? There’s no parts cut out or altered from a novel somewhere out there right?

Story is so light, good for wasting time, not much plot...its like slice of life at this point

I actually like the MC here quite a lot. He seems balanced in terms of Power to Effort ratio. Also the story is light like others already said. But i like the speed of the storyline and the manga in itsself. If this ever gets an Anime Adaption and nothing is left out, it could actually be popular on a general level.
So i will continue reading it and looking forward to new chapters! 🙂

Palm civet, palm civet palm civet. Something snaps everytime i read that name for some reason.

It's not bad, its just a bunch of edgelords wanting the standard isekai "badass" mc and a "deep" story. It doesn't need a deep story to be good. seriously, some people want berserk from this manwha when it clearly isn't .

4/10 at best, it's dry, has no substance, and is too far up it's own ass to be a good story.

God I hate his name so much. It’s such a mouthful to imagine people calling him LK. Fuck LK and his choice for calling himself that

Users who are viewing this thread