Wizard's Martial World - Ch. 15

I get it now. Our old guy protag is just bored. Because he was drawn in young body for so long you might mistake him for a reasonable adult, but in reality he just stopped caring about everything and is bored or went senile.

@aarklight He did go a bit senile trying to reach rank 8. But I think now he is taking a well deserved break after finding a path forward and researching for 3 years straight.

His young face is deceptive to the reader. If we imagine him as a weird old academic, then everything makes sense lol.

3 years in isolation trying to figure out Science? check.
Copious oversharing the moment anyone shows the smallest amount of interest (or even when they don't)? check.
All the (technically) youngsters around him trying to warn him about the dangers of the modern/murim world, him nodding along and then carrying on as usual? check.

This is the story of some old geezer bumbling around the murim world lol

I'm disappointed with that this manhua isn't popular. I hope translators don't drop it from the lack of popularity.

Double-page supporter
Man getting drunk in the woods is pushing it, getting drunk on the side of a cliff with a stranger, no ones going to find your body...

Users who are viewing this thread