Wizard's Martial World

@Ronanovsky
Well, the info provided up to this chapter is kinda slanted.

We know nothing about the power of the country they live in or the general guy, but if I recall correctly, MC was essentially one of the most powerful people in his world, so it might be like olympic medalist getting into accident and then competing against county runner-up during rehab.

A Wizard from a Fantasy world got Reincarnated into a Wuxia World? How interesting lol

This is such a good concept. I hope he goes to a sect and learns MAs and combines it with magic. Also this has like 100 raw chaps it needs a mass release asap

Dex-chan lover
this is an interesting premise i don't think i've seen done before. I've seen the reverse in MookHyang, but that was more focused on the world building and the power system was poorly explained at the best of times. Seeing a mage set out to study the martial way is interesting I look forward to where this goes.

Fed-Kun's army
Story is okay but it's pretty slow and we haven't gotten to the rising point yet so it's hard to tell how good the story will be

generic story plus abysmal art make this an unpleasent experience. (badly drawn face and that repeating beauty spot/ drop of sweat)

Dex-chan lover
All I can see with that hat is a squid on his head...

good one it just feels good to read i dont have any complains on this one thats rare

the one who uploaded it more stuff like this pls
i dont mind stuff with only magic tho

The magic/martial arts theory is pretty interesting
I also like the art, it has a lot of personality (other than a few derps)

Fed-Kun's army
this pretty wholesome

a pleasant lack of dumb edginess you tend to see in the reincarnation genre, likely due to there being no revenge plot or subplot

I dig it, great change of pace

)'.')b

Users who are viewing this thread