Wolf-chan wa Sumashitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Bugs and Love Talk

Dex-chan lover
Some of you folks need to chill out with the soccer senpai part. It was a little silly joke. Makiba was just pulling their legs.
There's no rival for wolf girl... yet.

Dex-chan lover
I'm also bad with bugs, I don't like em on top of me... But instead of freezing, I'll be shaking my whole body and be a paranoid believing it's still there even if I see it go away

Supporter
Yeah, I’m surprised she didn’t even linger on his comment about being interested in someone…perhaps it’s just one of her many cases of tunnel-vision and it’ll come back to bite her.

I do like that we learned a lot more about her Background
I take this line as her trying to make a tsukkomi reply to Makiba, who likely was trying to emulate a stereotypical shoujo romance line.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
I take this line as her trying to make a tsukkomi reply to Makiba, who likely was trying to emulate a stereotypical shoujo romance line.
Everything he says has a degree of sarcasm in its delivery but strangely enough they always seem to be genuine even if people don’t take him seriously. But yeah, it could just be a gag either way.

The humor in this manga is damn good. All the characters barely emote and are still expressive in their own right. It feels like every other line is just a retort at what another character just said, which is gold.

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile Makiba love talk: Bugs are the best
I agree. However, I don't like them on me or my personal space much. So it's a bit hard to sleep when you can remember spiders and such so vividly. =.= (It's even worse because I have arachnophobia when it concerns the bigger ones :meguuusad: )

Dex-chan lover
Does Makiba actually say "love talk revenge" on p.17, or is he using the wasei-eigo sense (i.e. he's saying something akin to "let's try talking love again, next time")?

Dex-chan lover
I like Rinka design the most. Give me her with FMC character and I'm golden ;). Thou tits size all 3 are out of spec, there was a different manga/anime with Ookami girl that one had small tits, long hair, but was full blown "can kill you if angry" tsundere, so like take her and replace her personality with FMC and then we would have an ideal girl.

Users who are viewing this thread