Wolf Guy - Ookami no Monshou

Dex-chan lover
This is not bad, I like it. But, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. If you thinking should you read this or not, read the first few chapters, you will know what kind of manga this is and you will see if you hate it or not.

I CAN'T- THIS WAS NOT A HAPPY ENDING AT ALL!! MY HEART CANNOT TAKE THIS. THIS WILL BE ALL THAT'S ON MY MIND FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.

Honestly just sped through it after the first few chapters to see how much edgier it could go. And oh boy, does it deliver. Overall the writing didn't capture me, the story didn't capture me, and I only stayed for the good art and edgefest. Pretty average overall but I think the
20ish chapters full of gangrape
was too much. It should have been impactful and was for a few scenes but I just skipped through them after the 3rd chapter with loads of it. Not sure i'd recommend but if you like dark humor there are some good images to pick out of here since the art is solid.

Oh boy how am I happy that I came across this fantastic work. I actually havent been reading alot of great work lately tbh...everything is so..how to say it..bland. This manga covers alot of materials that are really sensitive to other people, so I do highly recommend for those who are sensitive to topics like RAPE and ALOT OF VIOLENCE then please do pass this manga till you are more ready for the next time you come here😊but the author really did cover it really well, they didnt push the part of rape aside like it was a piece a cake that they didnt like, or how a baby would cry over a bottle spill. NO they actually went on and stated the fact that these women that have endure such pain are the most strongest women that would understand any enduring pain. The authors hold the theme of life so precious within their hands!! They are sending a message to not give up even in the most harshest times! (Like the covid 19 for instance) this is a moment and a manga that give a process of what a learning experience is. Overall, the ending was...sad af... not going to lie I hated the ending, but then ofc I have to move on and accept what the authors are going for!! Love this manga, most definitely is going to be on my bookshelf soon👽

So the main heroine's story is that she got raped when she was young,she then fell in love with the protagonist after he saved her when she was about to get raped and ended with the protagonist rushing to her help after she got raped.

Truly a story of all times,absolutely insane writing right here

Users who are viewing this thread