Wolf Guy

Just asking out of curiosity: Is this the same as the "legendary" one? I mean that rape "scene" lasted an eternity.

Dex-chan lover
@Acarphinus Well, it's really the only characteristic of the original that stood out from all the other beat-em-ups out there, so what else is anyone supposed to say about it?

why do they have to make the wolfguy so hot in this manga??? WHAT WAS THE REASON!!!!!! 😭😭 living for the 90s supermodel pinup shots everywhere tho, the artist is SERVING

just fyi for those curious this is not the one with the school shooting, or the fucking horrendous like 30 chapters of the main love interest getting raped on livestream in front of the mc or what is quite possibly the worst ending to anything to the point it can almost be described as eldritch in how bad it was.
it was truly maddening and one of the worst things that ive ever had the disdain to inject into my cerebrum.
its like a masterpiece but the opposite...

i dont know if this is better but i cant find myself not having PTSD flashbacks of the original while reading this, so it gonna be a hard pass for me unless someone can convince me this is genuinely not the assault of the senses the original was.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read this yet and don't know whether Rape Namek will rise again. Maybe it'll be more of a Rape Tournament of Power. I might be able to stomach that.

Dex-chan lover
Heh, this is like a group therapy for people traumatised by Wolf guy.

Hello, my name is Breizh bev and I read The other wolfguy manga.
(Well only halfway through the disgusting rape shitfest.)

Double-page supporter
Oh wow, I completely blocked this manga out of my memories and now it's all coming flooding back to me, I really wish I hadn't seen this on the main page.

Since nobody said it yet:
This manga is nothing like wolven crest. Wolven crest was far better, even with the "happy rapey hour" (did I give you flashbacks?) and the shitty ending.
However, this manga is low-tier trash. Imagine if /pol/ wrote the script for a b-movie. Now replace the blacks with jews (yes, even more jews) and the MC with a japanese werewolf, and you end up with wolf guy.
Also, for the people worrying: while it does contain some rape, the victims are nameless sidecharacters and it's only a few panels. Lots of fucked-up, consensual fetishes though.

Makes me sad to see people to refer to Wolfen Crest as the "OG" or "original" when the true original manga was from 1970, and it did not have a metric crap ton of rape scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread