Wonder Cat Kyuu-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 213 - Together

Power Uploader
And with this we've reached the end of the second volume of Wonder Cat Kyuu-chan.
The manga will take a break that will last until November 27, the english translation will return a few days later after that.
The second volume will be out on December 10.
We encourage you to buy the physical volumes to support the author, even if you don't know japanese you can always read our scanlation to have an idea of what it says.
You can also follow the author on twitter (@nitorisasami) and if you have some Kyuu-chan fanart I'm sure she'll be glad to see it.

Fed-Kun's army
ARE YOU SAYING WE CAN HAVE PHYSICALLY PRINTED KYUUCHAN'S ANIMATED GIF?!
WRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Group Leader
@Ryoto The physical Kyuu-chan volume actually has an animated Kyuu in the corner. Here is a gif of me flipping through the book I bought.

https://gfycat.com/FrighteningDismalBeauceron

Fed-Kun's army
@Faytxstay Well, some people just simply don't want to live with more cats when a mother makes children. Though on city life, it's alot easier to just drop them off somewhere where they take care of them, in some villages where there's not much places like that and there's not always people who want cats, even to this day it still happens. My grandparents told me some stories about choking the newborn cats in water. And unlike dogs, cats can only get mouses/rats, so it's not benefical in a financial way to keep them. It's a sad reality, but that's how it is.

this...does put a smile on my face :'D
this chapter in particular is so sweet

Users who are viewing this thread