Wonder Cat Kyuu-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 638 - Crazy for Trinkets

Dex-chan lover
I dunno but I just don't see mari-san as a love interest type for hinata
she's more like the kind hearted older sister type

Aggregator gang
I don't think this ship will sail, but i would love to be wrong

Lonely fingers crossing for asexual friendship here... it's nice to see adults who just love cute things/animals, don't seem to be into drinking/big parties, nor obsessed with dating/sex, at least that's what it seems they're saying to me and that's refreshing (many of you peeps in the comment section in the other hand are disturbing me a lil' bit, that's really all you think about ?? ^^")

Dex-chan lover
@Georg-Prime The asexual population of the world is 1%. So it's more like you're the "disturbing" one.

Let people ship what they want to ship. Romance and relationships play a large part in the basic human experience.

Dex-chan lover
Human relationships are one of the most interesting things to read about, because they vary based on the participating peoples personalities and in addition to that romantic relationships are even more complex, because even deeper feelings and personality traits are involved, making the whole thing even more interesting to read about.

I think many authors back down from actually going down the road of showing such a relationship, because it's just that difficult to write such complexity in a satisfying way. While I'd also like to see a more complex relationship unfold between the two, I highly doubt it will happen within such a limited format as this comic is. In addition to that, Kyuu-chan is the main focus anyways, that makes it even more unlikely.

Aggregator gang
A chapter not about Kyuu or any other pet...

Noice. Also those two should get together

Users who are viewing this thread