Wonder Cat Kyuu-chan

u guyrls are the best 😭 i just started reading and the gifs are so fluffy 🌥 I can't stop smiling!!! 🥂 @kurisu and the rest of Helvetica 💕

Dex-chan lover
this is the best manga all other mangas can go to their rooms and think about what they've done

I was scared the voiced manga version is (dry heave) english dub but I'm thankful it is not.

A very little offence to english dub fans. Personally just hate it, but if u like it i cant do anything.

Double-page supporter
One day I will make a ai to copy this artsy tale and make it go forever making new chapters

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/1299436018924498948

Licensed by Seven Seas, enjoy.

Dex-chan lover
Well, all good things in life aren't free. I wish Seven Seas luck with their releases and sales.

To the folks over at Helvetica: Thanks for the work.

I hate it, all the official translations are horrible all the time, When I read the "official" result in a huge disappointment...

Goddammit fine time to learn japanese too. Thanks helvetica scans for all these years. You guys kept at it on this simple yet the best comics out there. Seriously appreciate you guys.

I seriously hope seven seas updates on time on this. They have no excuse it's literally one page and few words. If a bunch of fans can do it they better be able to do it too. I'd actually cough up some cash just for my kyuu-chan fix and to support the author.

Users who are viewing this thread