Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Bad

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • OMG, yes, i hate it now

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Group Leader
Does working under pressure good (or bad) for you?
EqU4PXrVQAILHyH

Hope for a good answer.

edit : Why am i asking this? Because i'm pretty much bad at working under pressure, but i got a good result at it. And i want to know is it good for you?
EpjGOYyUcAAeBlh

Dex-chan lover
I enjoyed a challenge to get food orders taken, made. and exspedited quickly during a rush during my fast food days.
But I hate being rushed during a precise, time consuming, and technical engine, or component repair/rebuild! 😣

working under pressure isnt a problem. Unless your work employs shocky monkeys. those little bastards

Dex-chan lover
I suppose there is a difference between working under pressure, and being rushed to complete a task in less then reasonable time frame.

Group Leader
Though being rushed and working under pressure is a different topic, but yeah, i still hate it, for being rushed by someone to complete something. (depending on the context)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't like being constantly reminded that I'm under pressure, I hate it.

As for saying if working under pressure gives better results, I don't think so, I think you are more likely to overlook things or make mistakes. I prefer planning it all out and following time limits.

Group Leader
@Richman
I got a good result not because i was overlook things, but i tried to be more focus and planning (like what you just said) what i'm going to do in the next several minutes or hours. But i agree that being told by someone that "you" WERE working under pressure like "dont your boss dislike the way you put 'things' 'in some way'."

Well, I am some kind of jewish Buddha, so people can put a lot of pressure on me and I will still going to stay focused and do the shit needed without major issues.

Dex-chan lover
Example: Customer come into shop as the car is being unloaded from the wrecker. Initial assessment indicates a broken timing belt in a interference type VCT engine. "Can you fix this while I wait?" 😖

Dex-chan lover
dumbadadep dumbadadep pidedap pidedap THATS OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
DZy2bbb.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's the terror of knowing what this world is about
Watching some good friends screaming, "LET ME OUT!"
ys9f713.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread