World apocalypse , finding lover chinese webtoon ?

I read it in mangadex , i am sure this is chinese webtoon because they are using chinese name

Story is : mc was with his girlfriend in his apartement ,then suddenly a flash of light crash on their home. When mc wake up he was trapped in crystal, the crystal then vanishing when he wake up. His memory was when his home got struck with flash of light and remember where is his lover now. Then suddenly a monster like lizard man or something , attacked mc. Somehow mc body was becoming strong, he then killed the monster and walk around to find what is happening.

When mc walk , he find a survivor a woman who bring him to shelter. Sadly on the shelter, the condition was much worse, it was ruled by brute force and they forced people to go out finding supply and such. MC beat some guy who try to mess with him, and the woman father trade her daughter for a can of meat(it was luxury there, food was scarce even eating grass was delicious). MC then beat the guy who try to rape the girl, both mc and the girl left the shelter. Btw the girl was a famous idol in the past, that's the reason many guy try to rape her.

Then at journey mc found out his origin, mc was actually not human, he was somewhat artifical human with monster dna , he meet a professor friend, and explained him the truth. He then meet the original mc, and show a glass tube, mc lover was there. He explain when the flash of light stroke, it was actually a meteor that contain deadly virus, it changed animal and turned them to monster. Human was immune to it but somehow when the meteor fall in the apartment, it hit mc lover and now she was contained with virus and was in comatose condition.

He tell mc that he was clone and his purpose was to make cure and he want to kill mc and extract something from him. For this part i am not sure if mc was clone or not, there is a chance mc put himself as test subject, lost his memories and tell his profesor friend to help him regain his memory.

I remember the title have regenerator or something on it, try to google it but can't find it

Really appreciated for people who can find it, i think this series was not popular and not many people read it so this gonna be hard to find

Supporter
@ark-exodia3
There are not many results so could you check this search to see if it's there or not?
https://mangadex.org/search?lang_id=21&tag_mode_exc=any&tag_mode_inc=all&tags=72
Basically Post-apocalypse + chinese origin

Users who are viewing this thread