World Customize Creator - Vol. 7 Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
@boag I'm not saying in that sense it wouldn't be super convenient for the plot, but it's not an unrealistic or illogical plot device. It makes perfect sense a monster would need to be rigously trained to obey something like a flute. A monster of the same species without the training would care nothing for the same flute. A wild man-eating monster of that kind which could be controlled with a flute for some strange reason would be a far more convenient plot devise. This is why I see no problem in how the story turned out.

Dex-chan lover
"Oh no our magic didn't work for the magic nullifying magical beast! What can we do?!"
I don't know, how about not depend on magic to hunt it? *rolled eyes*

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu That's the thing here, they are Divine Artists and in a Match of Strength the Beasts will probably rip them apart. There is a Work Around but those people probably don't even consider arming powerless (thanks to their Far greater physical Prowess) and making a squad with those.

Dex-chan lover
@boag I have to agree with @Kaarme here. In that sense yes his original plight was super convenient in that he could solve it by using his power to create the flutes. but at the same time it was also believable. any other isekai hero would have had the raw power to just kill his way through the hordes but instead he came up with a different less bloody solution. However the fact that the country and the mc did not kill off the ones that could be controlled before they could create a second generation has allowed the flutes to become useless which as I have said is not a plot contrivance, it just makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
Risky calling tsundere tomboy a "man" with a bodyguard stacked like that, just to have a taste of snu snu sparring, but, I mean... I'll try that.

Users who are viewing this thread