World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent - Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
no use deleting just one chapter when all of them have mistakes of some kind. As zyr mentioned, this one has a whole page of raw text, and the prior chapter had a few easy to spot grammar mistakes/incomplete sentences, same with this chapter. Also, the reuploaded chapter 60 still has the raw text in it. Don't rush the fix, take the time to check the chapter for more mistakes you could fix, and take care in the future so it doesn't happen again

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I like how this chapter introduced a new group of enemies, and then killed them off within the same chapter. Seems like unnecessary padding, when the fight wouldn't have been over anyway (with the fire wolf taking over that guy).

Dex-chan lover
Yes, author, please ruin your manga with stupid ass drama milking. Why in the nine hells of Baator would he not have just assassinated the stupid bastard when he had the chance instead of allowing this kinda situation come to fruition? Stupid ass drama milking

Dex-chan lover
This arc turned into irredeemable garbage the moment he left him behind in the cathedral without finishing him off. This doesn't make any sense whatsoever, why would he spare his life only to try to take it away the next day? This MC isn't supposed to be prideful and arrogant, so there's literally no reason for it. I'd say the MC is a cretin, but he's supposed to be fairly intelligent in the manga, so I suppose the cretin has to be the author.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is this style of writing popular in japan or something? I can't believe it...

Aggregator gang
This arc turned into irredeemable garbage the moment he left him behind in the cathedral without finishing him off. This doesn't make any sense whatsoever, why would he spare his life only to try to take it away the next day? This MC isn't supposed to be prideful and arrogant, so there's literally no reason for it. I'd say the MC is a cretin, but he's supposed to be fairly intelligent in the manga, so I suppose the cretin has to be the author.
The plan was to use the guy's pride draw out the Holy Knights of the Archbishop to the wastelands. While the Holy knights are preoccupied out in the wastelands, the rest of the party and the saint's faction would rebel against the Archbishop.

Dex-chan lover
the reason was to show him despair, making him understand the error that he has made. But given that he's gonna die there anyway, I don't see a reason why he should learn that fact. I would hope that a teacher personality isn't so low as to beat a dead horse just to make himself feel better

Aggregator gang
Needs a PR badly, like I mena what the heck is a "hundred wolf" as a species name? If it doesn't make sense in English then use romaji cuz it's most likely a name you are not supposed to translate in the first place. That should be the rule of thumb for MTL IMO...

Dex-chan lover
what is this dumbass mc doing.. he deems he's trash yet doesn't kill immediately.. did you forget you are suppose to be some kinda of former secret agent/assassin? :huh: :huh: :huh:

im losing brain cells with this series lol

the reason was to show him despair, making him understand the error that he has made. But given that he's gonna die there anyway, I don't see a reason why he should learn that fact. I would hope that a teacher personality isn't so low as to beat a dead horse just to make himself feel better
That was part of it, but the biggest reason was so that he could take down Dolgar and the Cathedral. Think about it, if they just found Veig dead they would obviously know that an attack was imminent. Dolgar could have rallied his defenses and caused more casualties in the invasion, he could have destroyed evidence, he could have escaped. By challenging Veig to a duel, Sirius knew Dolgar would split off his forces at least a bit so they could take down whoever beat Veig the first time and keep Veig from getting killed in the duel. That's why he told the believers to invade while he fought off Veig, so Dolgar would try to save Veig thus weakening his defense.

I feel like some of you need to reread some of the last chapters or bone up on your strategy game reading. There are myriad reasons you don't just kill someone outright, whether or not they are trash.

Users who are viewing this thread