World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent - Vol. 11 Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
Nah. The translation is nowhere nearly as bad, and they're nowhere nearly as obnoxious about demanding donations.
dunno who comicdon are, but if their translation is worse then I am almost impressed - considering this one is so bad you can't follow what is happening half the time.
so many complaints holy fuck, its not like you can't understand the situation of what you're reading.
No? That's exactly the opposite. I opened comments to figure out what happened when they confronted the holy knight and who was speaking (was it the bystanders that "took the opportunity to leave the town"? is that why the area was suddenly empty but mc's team remained? Why did the fire wolf tell reese (blue haired woman) it was pathetic she can't detect it, if she can't detect it? Why does it look like hokuto? And why did the holy knight answer it when it wasn't berating him? Why were emilia replying with his own "do you want to be burned by flames" almost as if tl missed a bubble and duped prior instead?).

My best guess (solely from panels) is that the dialogue was all wrong, and that bystanders fled the area, hokuto told holy knight he's pathetic, and emilia said something unknown.
edit: nope, further into chapter now, the wolf is indeed not hokuto. So no clue why holy knight were telling it to shut up.

Dex-chan lover
gotta love "conflict happens when op mc is not around" bs :pacman:
then develop into some story padding/filler stuff.. bruh

just like the romance part i said before.. even this part is lackluster..

Dex-chan lover
Weird, it's the same group, but the previous few chapters were at least readable. What happen?

Users who are viewing this thread