World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why he indulged his father so much and let him insult his friends. Not to mention go unpunished for raping his mother.

Dex-chan lover
ooh, finally an update, thanks for the chapter :3

i hope we won't need to wait too long since this seems like the start of a new arc, but i'll wait patiently :D

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, hope you will release the rest of the backlog too soon.

@Hollow7F Just checked on rawdevart and there are another 11 chapters available, so guess that's how much backlog there is.

EDIT: Uhhh, just looked at the pictures of the next chapter and even though I didn't understand crap of the text, the pictures spoke a thousand words themselves, so I can only say that anyone who wants to know what happens next and can't wait for the English translation, look over the raws, you will get the picture pretty sure.

Dex-chan lover
World Teacher, what a throwback, I haven't read the light novel in so long. I hope an English Translator picks it up again.

Dex-chan lover
he got royalty's backing already. why would he lend an ear to that orc??

Thanks for the update and hope we get some more of this series. I really hope this is all a set up to punish these scum bags. Not only all the crap in the past which is enough but the first thing he does is threaten and insult your family. This MC isn’t super passive so if what I think should happen does the next chapter will be great.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Sirius is really calm.
IF it was me I would have killed those "guards" as soon as they pulled their weapons on me like that.

Aggregator gang
When I though I wouldn't have a feel moment, I see her's shadow

And i cried 😭

Dex-chan lover
Finally an Update.
Seeing them visit their old mansion felt somewhat good and sad. And that grave visit... It feels lonely.
Also, weren't there two more servants at the mansion who were in love? What about them? They better appear in the next chapter.

Finally thanks for bringing this back, translators.

Thank you for the update!
@Elcief_SSN they move out when Sirius go to school but they are on their way to the two's house (Noel and I cant remember the chef's name, its been too long lol)

Dex-chan lover
@Mogima
Basically he's going to listen and see if he can settle this with less bloodshed even if he doesn't have high hope for it.

Obviously trash noble will be trash, and Sirius will curbstomp them and leave (as for their punishment...well, since they tried to demand Reese...Sirius will just pass that little info along to the princess and let her destroy them socially there)

Double-page supporter
eh, they did not realise whos with them and how far are their relationship with the royalty ?!

guess its the downfall of a house~!

Users who are viewing this thread