World Trigger - Vol. 19 Ch. 165 - Mikumo Osamu ⑯

It is weekly for the first 3 chapters, then goes to monthly afterwards.

Time for everyone to get mad at me time!

World trigger coming is a good thing i get that....but don't you all think the plot is going no where? Look i get it the plot is trying to get somewhere after a long time of being gone but i am just saying don't expect this manga to be still alive once it moves to jump sq and 'going down the wrong path'

One other thing i will say is i wouldn't be shocked if it gets axed at all i mean when a manga has been gone for a long time people forget it was real so xD

Dex-chan lover
@DylanBuun

here my thought

regardless the plot is going nowhere or somewhere, there is plenty of people liking it just at it is, i.e for romance manga,they like seeing the character they like acting lovey dovey all time just slight different action/theme ( new year,valentine,white day,christmas,etc)

same with action, they just enjoy the fight scene whether its going somewhere or not ( remember plenty of story where mc fight strong enemy, got beaten, training, revenge, win, rinse and repeat ? )

i guess cooking also same, people just want see how the character reaction eating good food.

and for this one, i'd say i enjoyed rank battle very much and character interaction i dont mind if they delayed the mission.

as for manga has been gone for a long time and people forget..
isn't it only happened to story people really not concerned in the first place?

there is plenty of case where manga/anime/game got sequel or remake and people got hyped up right?

Users who are viewing this thread