Worn and Torn Newbie - Ch. 10

Tbh his armor works on dark souls logic. If you ever get invaded by a naked guy, run. You can only run.

q9m

im pretty sure thats the first dude who asked why he's naked

I thought selling in-game items or currency in exchange for real life money is prohibited but most manhwa game-based stories, they’re allowed. Why is that?

Aggregator gang
I'm guessing the blue eyed guy on the pro team is the guy who was number 1 in the future or something.

I thought selling in-game items or currency in exchange for real life money is prohibited but most manhwa game-based stories, they’re allowed. Why is that?
I think the game's setup as hugely unfair. A game where 1% rake in mad cash from the 99% who are getting fleeced through sunk cost fallacies and skinner-boxes.
Our protagonist has used all exploits possible to slingshot his level, yet two loan-sharks managed to buy their way to a comparable power level.
He's ruined his own life by being on the bottom-line, but now he gets to be on top, and the only people he makes suffer, are the ones who made him suffer, people who are the scum of the Earth.

@unknownmonarch I mean theres gotta be some reward... they do that so we can see the mc irl get better and richer so you know theres some impact. (Would you read manhwa about a guy just playing games? thats would bascially be a youtube gaming video as a manhwa)

In game which is heavily item dependent our MC just got random cape and author didn't even bother explaining it's stats..

Dex-chan lover
Man I swear, these monster sizes and ranks are even less accurate than pokedex entries

@Zl33PY, nah, YOU'RE putting your definition of how games are supposed to be, they don't have to be accurate from your experience. For example, just because you've played Dark Souls and fought easy skeleton, doesn't mean that those skeletons are supposed to be "Beginner" mobs, they can be fucking gods for all I care, that's just you putting how games should be. No ill offence meant.

@namx2, at least he's wearing something.

Dex-chan lover
@Alfredooo0s I also meant that this dude can run multiple steps on a 3 meter long sewer snake crissaore, I mean, he's either very small or the reported size is rather wonky

Users who are viewing this thread