Worn and Torn Newbie - Ch. 26

Dammit! That's a tall cliff to hang from. Haha. Excited for the next update. Thanks for the chapters💗

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapters. I'm looking forward to seeing what's next

That armor is exactly like Agunimon/Aldamon lol

big throwback

Supporter
So, he was a good player in his previous life. just when it came to good decisions and luck he was shit

@AbCdE321 it's just the general centuries old Asia territories hate stereotype, China, Japan and Korea all hate each other. This is reflected in politics and media a lot.
And honestly the Korean and Japanese side has slowed down the hate a lot, it's usually nothing more than small meaningless insults like you see here. The Chinese side however, has never stopped the hate, even chinese fictional media these days still spread the hate way worst than what you see here.

PS. not trying to start a flame war or anything, just stating facts.

Dex-chan lover
@nzrock
The Chinese side however, has never stopped the hate, even chinese fictional media these days still spread the hate way worst than what you see here.

Sources?
Is that true? Asians can be a little xenophobic to each other but people don't spark hatred. Most peeps like each other since you cannot judge on media alone. The people I know, are reasonably nice.

@Calfiphunt Putting it in spoilers tag, in case you or others don't want to see a some political commentary...sorry.
Most of the source is myself really(being mixed Han Chinese), mostly going off on memory of reading and researching into Chinese fictional media, aka. lots of novels, chinese comics, TV, movies etc.
Can't also exactly link all the worst offending stuff either, cause they're on pirated sites or behind paywall(or just being really old and hard to find), also I'll admit I haven't bother looking into this sort of stuff in about 10 months now. But if you've been keeping up with the recent past few years of political climate regarding China, then no doubt the recent propagandas will fuel the next "season"(eg. 2021-23) of fictional writing.

This is just one of those weird stuff that's some-what commonly known, can be hard to find despite being also somewhat commonly around, it's like a hidden rule to not really speak about it on ALL sides of the Asia isles, and just let it happen lol.

PS. Gonna leave this short, don't wanna turn this into a essay...if you or anyone else want more info and such, PM me.

Aggregator gang
Lol, I saw that demand for comments last chapter..... and that chapter was a great intro for the tournament and all, but this chapter is really the one that got my blood boiling!!!!

But thanks for your hard work on bringing us all that info! A lot of the explanations were interesting and helpful :)

I can’t wait to see how the rest of the tournament goes 😈😈😈

Dex-chan lover
lol, I commented in the last chapter about the MC still running around naked and now he's in full armor. What a turn around. XD

first SL and now this ??? OMg people keep bringing that nationalism sentiment everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread