Wortenia Senki - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Assassin

Fed-Kun's army
Aw she so stupid omg the retardedness in this princess. Why?! LIKE WHY?!

Dex-chan lover
With that act, she essentially swapped 90% of her iq for the most sensitive 10% of her eq.

Dex-chan lover
can't remember but does he have any reason to stay there and help her up the trone...? can't remember the start of this arc, but being a subordinate to her would just makes you killed...

Aggregator gang
And when the time comes where they are supposed to reunite with the soldier, fatso comes with his creepy smile and says: "Oh, sorry princess but you see, that guy was already being eaten by the worms!!!!bwahahahaha!!!You fell for my trick idiot childish princess!!!"

Double-page supporter
https://mangadex.org/chapter/577974/29
I don't remember this part in the novel... it got me real. haha xD

She is an idiot, but Nobles who went to war against their liege and been pardoned or even rewarded, it's something that happened a lot in medieval and modern times

Dex-chan lover
She seems pretty stupid, I forgot why they were helping her.

even in the novel, you'll get to see a pov of a lot of people calling her foolish.

I know princess is still young and naive, I know Mikhail is someone important to her, but, I still think she really not cut out for being a leader, let alone ruler, I mean, in page 29, she nearly help her enemy by making their hostage become more important. And talk about Mikhail, this happen because he become hothead and charged into enemy force with just scout team, while enemy force have "around 5000 and "that also includes 2000 cavalry", what a general, doesn't matter what his reason is, I still think that is a stupid action lead to the stupid situation.

Double-page supporter
That super hot merc leader better join the harem after all this.

Users who are viewing this thread