Wortenia Senki - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Assassin

I'm never rage this bad because manga.

Did the author just troll or stupid??

@Raudhbjorn the hapanese DO in fact have had this tactic before. In fact, Iyeyasu Tokugawa was one of those very kids back then.
@ryanzc the thing is, a subordinate without too much political clout has to make sure they are confident they got the good grace of their charge, no matter how stupid their charge is. After all, they're the ones who put you in that position in the first place. What we saw is the reason why things like child emperors and kings have been seriously prevalent in Japan, China, Russia, Europe, and anywhere back then; they're easy to manipulate.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking dumb bitch. They dont even have any proff the dude's still alive.

fucking stupid bitch, I hope she dies, she doesn't deserve to be queen at all, stupid princess

Dex-chan lover
So she's joining forces with the person who started the civil war Because she wants to save the military general Who violated his Commander's Command and got thousands of his soldiers killed because of personal emotions for which he should've been shot dead/beheaded on the spot !
JUST WOW

Dex-chan lover
even after reading for like the 4th time, the princess stupidity is astounding, when even the musclehead knight knows she's doing dumb shit, you're being moronic af.

I think even Sudoy didn't expect for her to be that much of an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
I can... sorta understand why someone would want to rebel against the princess...
It would be really hard to trust your country to someone as willfully immature as her. Idealistic is one thing, childishness is another.

I appreciate the author is willing to muddy the waters here by having the MC in support of an incompetent royal. It makes things less black/white and gives him an opportunity.

where is the plot going ffs, he's serving a princess how is this going to develop into him trying to become the "supreme ruler" i thought i would get some kingdom building here but i'm only getting impatient instead and the side characters are so fricking annoying and the mc being overly nice to them doesn't help either geez

This princess will pick a childhood fling/sweet heart/person over everyone else in the kingdom. That is a horrendous leader, why would anyone ever decide to follow her if they know she will pick her favorites at the cost of everything. She wasn't that stupid at first, but the plot needed her to be.

Then again maybe they will just do "that" with "those people" so "that" will happen winning the war with "That thing". The story is fun but having characters say "do that thing" but not telling the audience multiple times per arc is simple writing that in bulk is terrible writing.

Instead of hiding the flood idea from the reader, show a quick layout of the fort and say the river will act as a moat. Don't mention the ditch could be flooded, but an astute reader will see it. Then when you trigger it, you had foreshadowing if people put the parts together.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the whole concept of the manga is ass, for the simple reason that they try to have a "Strong" MC who acts "smart", which ends up being a complete dumpsterfire..

Just means you have some stupidly strong guy (that could grow infinitely stronger) bow down to some clearly incompetent girl for no reason whatsoever, it's not like he's bound to the kingdom as of now to begin with

Users who are viewing this thread